"Welcome to Japan, folks. The local time is . . . tomorrow."
- from 30 Minutes Over Tokyo, The Simpsons, Season 10

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Typing is Finished and the Kitty Has a Name

I finally finished typing up Kitsune. But after typing almost 30 handwritten pages yesterday, my wrists are incredibly sore from resting on the computer. I'm going to spend most of the day reading, and then this weekend I hope to have my husband read through it so he can give me some feedback on what's working and what isn't. So I'm pretty excited about that.

Plus, our little kitten finally has a name, and a nickname (but you know how that goes). His name is Saru, which is Japanese for monkey. His nickname is monkey, because he really is a little monkey. If I'm standing up and wants attention he'll just dig his nails in and climb up my leg. Though is nickname is also Georgie. From the monkey Curious George.

No comments: