"Welcome to Japan, folks. The local time is . . . tomorrow."
- from 30 Minutes Over Tokyo, The Simpsons, Season 10

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Cutest Thing

My husband got me the cutest thing for my birthday. It's a tan and white kitten. Of course, he isn't as cute as Vivi was when we got her, but he's still cute. He doesn't have a name yet, but only because I'm waiting to be inspired.

He has a birth defect that makes his tail shorter than normal, an infection in his right eye that may or may not make him permanently blind, and fleas. Since we both have Thursday morning free, we're going to go shopping for him. You know, to get things like a flea collar or anti-flea shampoo, some toys, a food dish and a water dish (he's using some plates right now).

As soon as I get pictures uploaded to the computer, I'll add one here.

Oh, and just like kitties everywhere, he wants to claim the computer as his.

No comments: