"Welcome to Japan, folks. The local time is . . . tomorrow."
- from 30 Minutes Over Tokyo, The Simpsons, Season 10

Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Word Count Meter

I'm still deciding if I want to finish the last 45,000 words of Kitsune during April, or if I want to finally write the screenplay for Standard Issue Vampire for Script Frenzy. Though I suppose it depends on whether or not my husband and I get around to making our lists of vampire rules, vampire hunter rules, and werewolf rules before then. Part of me says I should finish Kitsune, but the other part of me also really wants to get the screenplay written, since I've been talking about doing that for almost as long as I've been trying to write Kitsu's story (including the first draft Butterfly Kiss).

My progress meters.

Kitsune

75040 / 120000 words. 63% done!

Standard Issue Vampire

0 / 120 pages. 0% done!

No comments: