"Welcome to Japan, folks. The local time is . . . tomorrow."
- from 30 Minutes Over Tokyo, The Simpsons, Season 10

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

SFR

Inspired from this post over at the SFR Brigade, I just wanted to take a moment to share my love of the SFR genre. This list will by no means be inclusive and hopefully I'll do another one in the future, but I just wanted to share some of the SFRs I've been reading. For those who may not know, SFR stands for science fiction romance. But note, I use it as an all-encompassing term for science fiction romance, romantic science fiction, and futuristic romance.

Grimspace by Ann Aguirre
Unmasked by C.J. Barry
Slave by Cheryl Brooks
Song of Scarabaeus and Children of Scarabaeus by Sara Creasy
Darkscape: The Rebel Lord by R. Garland Gray
Born of Night, Born of Fire, Born of Ice, Born of Shadows, and Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Mad Dog Love (from Shifter anthology) by Angela Knight
Countdown by Michelle Maddox
Wired by Liz Maverick
Through a Crimson Veil by Patti O'Shea
Lord of the Dark Sun by Stobie Piel
Games of Command, Gabriel's Ghost, Shades of Dark, Hope's Folly, and Rebels and Lovers by Linnea Sinclair
Shielder by Catherine Sprangler

I have many more on my TBR pile. Next up is Shadower by Catherine Sprangler. Followed by the rest of the Grimspace series and Perdition by Ann Aguirre, the next League novel (whenever it's released/I can get it), Irreversible by Liz Maverick, Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair, and the multitude of SFR waiting on my Kindle app.

As I've said elsewhere, I wished I could've found SFR sooner so I could feel like I have to play catch up and so I could've read more of the books on my TBR pile by now.

If your looking for more SFR books to read or more about the genre itself, I'd recommend going to the SFR Brigade and The Galaxy Express.

Happy reading.

No comments: